Why Some People Are Not In A Happy Relationship … And What To Do About It
Being in unhappy relationship is not fun. Would you agree?
The most common reason why some people are not in a happy relationship is that they are not actively investing the effort to work on themselves, and on their relationship.
If you are not in a harmonious & happy relationship, perhaps you should consider where you`ve been making mistakes or repeating old negative patterns.
So often I hear, “My Partner Does This..My Partner Does That.. ”
And rarely do they look at their own behavior!Is that You?
Watch this video.
Unfortunately, many people find themselves bringing back old trauma or insecurities to their love life and self-sabotaging each new relationship.
If you keep attracting unavailable partners or if you keep giving love without receiving it back, you might want to ask yourself why is this happening. Keep reading to find out.
You can attract the love of life (or improve your current relationship) as long as you stop getting in the way of your happiness.
Further Read: How To Connect To Your Heart After a Heartache
In my work, as a certifed life coah, I named the process of feeling unconditional love for another human “rising in love“, as oppose to falling in love…
Because the “falling” comes from the ego and eventually hits the ground and falls into pieces…rising evolves indefinitely as long as both partners invest the effort and caring for the relationship.
How to know if you are self-sabotaging yourself? Respond to these questions to find out.
– Do you enter a new relationship, knowing what do you want in the relationship, or/and how to speak your needs without fear of rejection?
– Have you spent time healing from old trauma so that you don`t transfer unresolved issues from your past relationship(s) into the new one?
– Are you a skilled communicator able to express your mind without judgement or defensiveness?
– Are you committed to continue bringing the best version of yourself after the “honeymoon phase” is over?
– Are you dedicated to honoring the commitment an exclusive relationship requires and actively keep the spark going?
– Are you willing to enter the relationship with your full vulnerability and deep authenticity and being fully “seen”?
– Are you ready to love and be loved, and support your partner in their dreams?
– Are you ready to work on yourself instead of contanstly blaming your partner for your insecurties, attachment style or lack of career fullfilment?
If you are interested in a couple coaching, please e-mail customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a session
Limited Spots Left.
“By working with Ana-Maria, my partner and I have learned how to communicate more effectively, deepen our intimacy, and nurture and appreciate each other in new ways.”
“I never knew I am still carrying old trauma that keeps sabotaging my happiness until I started working with Ana-Maria.”
“Ana-Maria has helped me to find my energetic centers and to use that force to bring heightened awareness and sensation to my body and to my connection to others. It`s been a pleasure working with her to find even deeper levels of openness and acceptance for where my center lies at any given moment.”
“Ana-Maria is a fantastic coach, she has a genuine interest to help her clients achieve their goals, and her high energy is refreshing. Highly recommended”
Download your free exercise
- How To Resolve Conflict in 5 Steps
- You Are One Discovery Call Away From Changing Your Life The Way YOU Want It!
- Is Your House/Car More Important Than Your Health? Read This
- The Science Behind Losing The Stubborn Weight: Permanently
- Contact Form/Prior To Coaching