Why Some People Are Not In A Happy Relationship … And What To Do About It
Being in an unhappy relationship is draining and deeply dissatisfying.
Would you agree with that statement?
If, YES, continue reading this post until the end.
The most common reason why some people are not in a happy relationship is that they are not actively investing the effort to work on themselves, and on their relationship.
If you are not in a harmonious & happy relationship, perhaps you should consider where you`ve been making mistakes or repeating old negative patterns.
So often I hear, “My Partner Does This..My Partner Does That.. ”
And rarely do they look at their own behavior!
Does this sound familiar?
Yes or no?
Maybe” is not an answer. It’s a form of self-denial.
Unfortunately, many people find themselves bringing back old trauma or insecurities to their love life and self-sabotaging each new relationship.
And what`s even sadder is that many of these people REFUSE to fix their relationship problems until it COSTS them WAY more than money itself – their emotional and mental health.
By the way,
If you have friends who are staying in a miserable and stifling relationship, kindly please tell them about my work.
I help couples to deepen their intimacy and avoid unnecessary conflicts by learning how to communicate effectively & prevent petty arguments.
The one thing that can kill the desire in a committed relationship is co-dependence when one of the partners is so attached to their partners that they are constantly looking for validation or attention.
On the other side of this spectrum, we have too much independence when one of the partners is too self-centered or too focused on their own needs without recognizing or respecting their partner`s.
A healthy balance is INTER-dependence when both partners are equally invested in working on their relationship and learning how to communicate WELL
If you keep attracting unavailable partners or keep giving love without receiving it back, you might want to ask yourself why is this happening.
You can attract the love of life (or improve your current relationship) as long as you stop getting in the way of your happiness.
Further Read: How To Connect To Your Heart After a Heartache
In my work as a certified life coach, I named the process of feeling unconditional love for another human “rising in love,” as opposed to falling in love…
Because the “falling” comes from the ego and eventually hits the ground and falls into pieces…rising evolves indefinitely as long as both partners invest the effort and caring for the relationship.
How to know if you are self-sabotaging yourself?
Respond to these questions to find out.
– Do you enter a new relationship, knowing what you want in the relationship, or/and how to speak your needs without fear of rejection?
– Have you spent time healing from old trauma so that you don`t transfer unresolved issues from your past relationship(s) into the new one?
– Are you a skilled communicator able to express your mind without judgment or defensiveness?
– Are you committed to continue bringing the best version of yourself after the “honeymoon phase” is over?
– Are you dedicated to honoring the commitment an exclusive relationship requires and actively keep the spark going?
– Are you willing to enter the relationship with your full vulnerability and deep authenticity and being fully “seen”?
– Are you ready to love and be loved and support your partner in their dreams?
– Are you ready to work on yourself instead of constantly blaming your partner for your insecurities, attachment style, or lack of career fulfillment?
If you are interested in a couple coaching, please e-mail customer support at email@example.com to request a session
Limited Spots Left.
The course is 12 weeks with two sessions per month.
“By working with Ana-Maria, my partner and I have learned how to communicate more effectively, deepen our intimacy, and nurture and appreciate each other in new ways.”
“I never knew I am still carrying old trauma that keeps sabotaging my happiness until I started working with Ana-Maria.”
“Ana-Maria has helped me to find my energetic centers and to use that force to bring heightened awareness and sensation to my body and to my connection to others. It`s been a pleasure working with her to find even deeper levels of openness and acceptance for where my center lies at any given moment.”
“Ana-Maria is a fantastic coach, she has a genuine interest to help her clients achieve their goals, and her high energy is refreshing. Highly recommended”
Download your free exercise
- How To Identify Your Triggers To Avoid Self-Sabotage
- How To Save Your Relationship From A Break-Up
- Guided Meditations That Build Unshakable Confidence (FREE Download)
- The Story Behind Luna Voda Coaching: How I Got From Lost To Found & Discovered My Life Purpose in My Twenties
- Five Evidence-Based Methods To Keep Your Brain Young and Improve Your Memory