Rise in love with yourself: create space for love by learning how to love and accept yourself unconditionally
Are you desperate to find your best match? Do you crave love but at the same feel terrified to open again to avoid being hurt? Do you shield your heart and close off for romance? Do you experience issues with intimacy?
When we are feeling desperate or insecure in ourselves, we repel love.
When we feel whole and complete, we attract love effortlessly because we feel worthy and deserving of being loved.
Have you ever wondered if you can find the perfect partner for yourself?
Have you ever been disappointed and left wondering if the “right” partner (for you) actually exists?
Have you ever ended a relationship to avoid the depths of intimacy and vulnerability?
Have you ever given your entire attention and devotion to someone who doesn`t reciprocate your affection and respect the way you deserve?
Have you ever felt as if there is something “wrong” with you for not being able to attract a high-value partner who mirrors your levels of commitment, attention, love and affection?
Questions to consider:
- How would you rate your satisfaction with your love life right now from1-10 (10 is best)?
- How does it feel for you in your love life right now?
- What’s the impact of being stuck in the current situation?
- What’s the cost to you of staying in the same place and not achieving what you really want?
- How much time do you spend on attracting your dream partner right now?
- What do you spend your time doing to attract the love of your life?
- What positive support do you currently have to help you attract the love of your life?
- How much romantic love do you have in your life right now?
The missing puzzle you might have been looking for is called self-love. Nobody can love us the way we deserve if we don`t love and accept ourselves first.
Love comes from ourselves first. No one can love you unconditionally if you don’t love and accept yourself first. Self-respect is key.
Life is too short to fear being in love. Our heart wants what it wants: to give and receive love effortlessly.
And we don’t have to be in a romantic relationship to experience love. Love is everywhere around us and gets multiplied when we give it graciously: without holding back.
What we receive from others is a mirror of our relationship to our own hearts and bodies.
Our energy enters the room before we even start talking.
In order to attract a high-value partner, you must embody the qualities of this high-value partner yourself.
When we bring love with us, wherever we go, love follows us in return.
~ Love is our divine birth right, and there is plenty of love for all of us.
With love and care,