The Importance Of Gratitude For Happiness
Why Gratitude Makes You Happier
The daily habit of expressing gratitude signals our brain to produce “happy” hormones like serotonin.
The latter develops neurological pathways that create more positive thoughts in our subconscious mind.
And, voila, you become happier and more positive just by being grateful for the good that enters your life.
Gratitude is the brush that paints the canvass of our vibrational state of being.
My gratitude practice includes writing things down in my journal and mentally sending a “thank you” note to everyone and everything that brightens my day with their presence in my life.
Begin by writing down 3-5 things you`re grateful for every single day for at least a week and I am sure you will experience tremendous shifts in your enthusiasm to be alive.
- Releasing Emotional Triggers By Understanding Your Inner Child Archetype | Gender Neutral
- Are You A People-Pleaser? Questions For Personal Reflection
- The 5 Steps To Conflict Resolution | Luna Voda Coaching
- How To Express Your Needs Without Guilt
- “Comparison Is the Thief of Joy”: How To Stop Comparing And Start Living