The Importance Of Gratitude For Happiness
Why Gratitude Makes You Happier
The daily habit of expressing gratitude sends signals to our brain to produce “happy” hormones like serotonin.
The latter develops neurological pathways that create more positive thoughts in our subconscious mind.
And, voila, you become happier and more positive just by being grateful for the good that enters your life.
Gratitude is the brush that paints the canvass of our vibrational state of being.
My personal gratitude practice includes writing things down in my journal and mentally sending a “thank you” note to everyone and everything that brightens my day with their presence in my life.
Begin by writing down 3-5 things you`re grateful for every single day for at least a week and I am sure you will experience tremendous shifts in your enthusiasm to be alive.
If you like this post please don’t to subscribe to my blog.
- 7 Types Of People You Need To AVOID If You Want To Be In A Healthy Relationship
- The 5 ‘Wounded’ Inner Child Archetypes — Which Archetype Are You?
- How To Balance The Feminine And Masculine Energies In Your Body
- How To Read Body Language & Build Better Rapport With Others
- How To Identify Your Triggers To Avoid Self-Sabotage