Ever wonder why you are so drawn to certain movie characters or public figures or why some stories feel like they’re written for you?
In the vast realm of psychology, Carl Jung’s archetype theory has profoundly influenced how we view ourselves and our patterns.
Delving deep into the collective unconscious of humanity, Jung identified 12 universal patterns woven into the very fabric of our being. These archetypes aren’t just theoretical constructs; they’re embedded in the stories we’ve told for centuries, the characters we resonate with, the behavioral patterns we develop, our strengths, weaknesses, tendencies, and our choices.
- Do you feel responsible for taking care of others? That’s the Caregiver in you.
- Love standing out from the crowd and challenging the status quo? You might be a Rebel.
- Always find yourself leading the group and preferring order? Hello, Ruler!
From folklore to everyday conversations, these archetypes surround us and engage our unconscious.
Want to identify your dominant archetypes?
- Do you have a burning desire to create, innovate, and bring new ideas to life?
- Are you the life of the party, always seeking fun and living in the moment?
- Are you constantly pursuing wisdom, seeking deeper understanding and truth in all aspects of life?
Reflecting on these questions can help you identify the archetype you resonate the most with and understand the role of your Shadow Self and how to transcend it into a higher awareness.
Get to know yourself better and unlock your potential. Download my FREE illustrative guide on Jung’s 12 archetypes. You’ll get clear descriptions and self-evaluating questions.