Cranberry Choco Delight
I shared this recipe with friends of mine and it was a great success! I hope you enjoy it as well.
- A cup of soaked almonds (have to be raw and unsalsted)
- One medium avocado
- Four-five pitted medjool dates (soaked overnight as well)
- Two tablespoons of cacao
- A half of cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- A cup of raw cranberries
- Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of cayenne (only if you want the spicy kick!)
1) Place your pre-soaked almonds (for a minimum of 20 min) in your food processor and leave them to blend for about 10 min or until the almonds release their fat and start to form a buttery consistency.
2)Add the avocado, your coconut milk and the dates and blend by pulsing for about a minute.
3) Add the cranberries. You may also add a touch of stevia/monk fruit (or a handful of few raisins/goji berries for extra sweetness). I also add a dash of cinnamon, vanilla extract, chili flakes and nutmeg.
4) Decorate with toppings of choice. I used dried mulberries and cacao nibs.
Reblogged this on Luna Voda (Health&Life Coach and Dance-Fitness Instructor) and commented:
Here we go again! My favorite Thanksgiving dessert!