Recognize Your Hunger Cues (Step-By-Step Guide)
Use these guidelines to learn how to honor your hunger and understand your fullness cues
If you want to build healthy habits around food, what you eat is only a tiny part of the big picture.Tweet
We also have to look at:
- HOW we eat
- Who are you being when you eat?
- Do you eat when you’re not actually hungry?
- Do you eat too little or too much?
How do we “Honor Hunger”?
- Tune into your internal signal that the body needs nourishment.
- Recognize hunger – learn the signs.
- Create an intuitive inner scale from 1-10.
- 1 is just noticing hunger, 10 is starving
- Start to plan for food when you are at a 2.
How do we “Honor Fullness”?
- Create a fullness scale from 1-10.
- 10 is stuffed, 1 is still starving
- Aim for an 8 on the fullness scale – nourished and energized, satiated but not stuffed.
Download this experimental exercise to test how much you`d remembered from this post.
Before you go, let me ask you something!:)
Have you struggled with confusion about what, when, and how to eat to attain your ideal weight without restricting yourself or counting calories?
If, yes, I might have the missing piece you`ve been looking for!
Request a free consultation with me here to learn what`s been stopping you from achieving your goals on your own.
- How To Identify Your Triggers To Avoid Self-Sabotage
- How To Save Your Relationship From A Break-Up
- Guided Meditations That Build Unshakable Confidence (FREE Download)
- The Story Behind Luna Voda Coaching: How I Got From Lost To Found & Discovered My Life Purpose in My Twenties
- Five Evidence-Based Methods To Keep Your Brain Young and Improve Your Memory
Products I use and recommend
My digital workouts (living room friendly)