How To Ask For What You Want: And Get It!
One of the core things many women struggle with is how to ask for what they want, without feeling guilty about it.
The good news is that just because you don’t have what you want now, it doesn’t mean you can’t create it.
Do you want to do to quit negative self-talk and to start acknowledging your desires?
Before you proceed, let me ask you a few questions. Be honest.
Do you often do things like?
- Talk yourself out of what you really want.
- Use justifications that is not the right time
- Refuse to acknowledge your inner calling
- Look to outside sources for permission to have what you want
- Automatically assume you won’t get to have what you want
It`s absolutely okay if you do. Before we can get what we want, we have to get to the root of the problem that causes us to feel stuck.
The only requirement for creating change is that you have to want something. It takes courage to want something that is different from what you currently have.
Watch my free webinar
Topic: How To Ask For What You Want and Get It (Free Webinar)
Click here: Meeting Recording:
Access Password: WebinarAMG1!
Give yourself permission to want, without feeling apologetic about it.
If you deeply want to make your desires a reality for you, the Four Step System for Getting What You Want is your access point forward.
To get what you want in life, you need to go through these four steps:
1. Access and acknowledge the truth about what you desire in your life
2. Discover how to ask for what you want, so you can experience a change in the direction of your desired outcome
3. Being willing to receive what you want (without finding excuses)
4. Develop resilience and overcome self-doubt
If there is something you want that you don’t have yet, there are vitally important reasons why.
If you want to quit on your goals and dreams, what that means is, you are succumbing to a fear that has not been transformed (yet!)
First, you have to understand the underlying reasons that might keep you from getting what you want.
Only when you discover how to ask for what you want, you can experience a change in the direction of your desired outcome.
In this webinar, you will receive the support to perceive your desires and appetite in a new, empowering, way.
Why stepping in your power is the only way to get what you want? Because If we can’t connect with our power, and express that power, we are not going to feel fulfilled and we will eventually self-sabotage and give yp.
My question to you is, What if your desires and appetites were actually pointing you in the direction of your life’s purpose?
Do you want to learn the system to ask for — and receive — what you desire?
In my coaching program, I will teach you to:
- How to express requests without fearing rejection
- How to communicate efficiently and create healthy personal boundaries
- How to be very clear on what exactly do you want (not what you don’t want)
- How to prevent the common sabotage of self-denial and fear of change
- How to develop resilience and ask for what you want in a way that you always get it
Request a free consultation here.
5 Personal Paradigms for Self-Motivation To Get What You Want
1. Nothing changes in the world or anyone else until you change. Transformation starts with you.
2. Every moment, feeling, and experience is perfectly orchestrated for your evolution. Nothing happens to you, everything happens for you.
3. There is never a downside to taking responsibility for your own experience.
4. Desire is not selfish, it is a wise compass pointing you in the direction of your life’s purpose.
5. Your challenges are your greatest gift.