How To Ask For What You Want: And Get It!
One of the core things a lot of women struggle with is how to ask for what they want, without feeling guilty about it.
The good news is that just because you don’t have what you want now, it doesn’t mean you can’t create it.
Do you want to do to quit negative self-talk and to start acknowledging your desires?
Before you proceed, let me ask you a few questions…Your honesty is important.
Do you often do things like?
- Talk yourself out of what you really want.
- Use justifications that “now” is not the right time
- Refuse to acknowledge your inner calling/desires
- Look to outside sources for permission to have what you want
- Automatically assume you won’t get to have what you want
- Negatively comparing yourself to others or needing validation
It`s absolutely okay if you do. Many women share these negative beliefs. The good news is that all beliefs can be transformed into opportunities for growth and self-discovery.
Before we can get what we want, we have to get to the root of the problem that causes us to feel stuck.
The only requirement for creating change is that you have to want something. It takes courage to want something that is different from what you currently have.
Watch my free webinar
Topic: How To Ask For What You Want and Get It (Free Webinar)
Click here: Meeting Recording:
Access Password: WebinarAMG1!
Give yourself permission to want, without feeling apologetic about it.
If you deeply want to make your desires a reality for you, the Four Step System for Getting What You Want is your access point forward.
The more structured we are with our goals, the more attainable our goals become!
1) “I want more money” —> “I am focusing on earning x-amount per year by creating multiple streams of income and learning new skills that are adaptive to the demands of the digitalized world”
2) “I want to get fit” ——> “I choose to figure out what types of foods help me to stay nourished and satisfied while maintaining a small caloric deficit for x-amount of months and adding exercise 3 times per week”
3) “I want to improve my intimate relationship” —-“I schedule regular time with my partner at least twice per week to connect on a deeper level and re-ignite our passion with kundalini breathing and the soul gazing exercising I learned from Ana-Maria`s Youtube Channel
Do you want to get in-depth, strategic coaching from a dedicated coach?
To get what you want in life, you need to go through these four steps:
1. Access and acknowledge the truth about what you desire in your life
2. Discover how to ask for what you want, so you can experience a change in the direction of your desired outcome
3. Being willing to receive what you want (without finding excuses)
4. Develop resilience and overcome self-doubt
If there is something you want that you don’t have yet, there are vitally important reasons why.
If you want to quit on your goals and dreams, what that means is, you are succumbing to a fear that has not been transformed (yet!)
First, you have to understand the underlying reasons that might keep you from getting what you want.
Only when you discover how to ask for what you want, you can experience a change in the direction of your desired outcome.
Why stepping in your power is the only way to get what you want?
Because If we can’t connect with our power, and express that power, we are not going to feel fulfilled and we will eventually self-sabotage and give yp.
My question to you is, What if your desires and appetites were actually pointing you in the direction of your life’s purpose?
Do you want to learn the system to ask for — and receive — what you desire?
- How to express requests without fearing rejection
- How to communicate efficiently and create healthy personal boundaries
- How to be very clear on what exactly do you want (not what you don’t want)
- How to prevent the common sabotage of self-denial and fear of change
- How to develop resilience and ask for what you want in a way that you always get it
Request a free consultation here.
5 Personal Paradigms for Self-Motivation To Get What You Want
1. Nothing changes in the world or anyone else until you change. Transformation starts with you.
2. Every moment, feeling, and experience is perfectly orchestrated for your evolution. Nothing happens to you, everything happens for you.
3. There is never a downside to taking responsibility for your own experience.
4. Desire is not selfish, it is a wise compass pointing you in the direction of your life’s purpose.
5. Your challenges are your greatest gift.