Fortify Your Smoothie Bowl in 7 steps
Fortify your #smoothiebowl in seven steps: 🍏🥒🔅🎨🎾
1) Add greens (I used lettuce, one large zucchini, celery)🔰🚣🏼🏅
2) Use fibrous vegetables and antioxidant-rich fruits for your base (Here I have two medium beets, one tiny green apple and a cup of frozen blueberries.) 🔮⛹🏽♀️🍇
3) Don’t forget to add protein (I used two tablespoons of hemp protein and a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds: also very rich in Zinc and Magnesium 😉) 💪🏼🖕
4) Improve your brain function with seed sources of #omega3 (I used flax seeds) 🤴🏻
5) Upscale your daily #selenium intake with (one to two Brazil nuts provide you with more than your basal daily needs ✨)
6) Supersize the nutritional value with #superfoods (though optional!). I used matcha and maca powder. 💛🍀😎
In addition to consuming greens in their unprocessed form, I also recommend using a green powder that you can add to your smoothies.
This is the best brand I have found so far and it actually tastes great!
You can use my link for orders and get a free shipping.
7) Spice it up! 🖕A dash of cinnamon regulates your Insulin levels and cumin assist digestion (I use them interchangeably in my smoothies). 😊
Voila! 🏹7 steps to a super potent and energizing breakfast/lunch! 🏃🏽♀️
Find me on IG.
Check out my FB Page.
Thank You so much for your kind consideration to support my freelance work, projects and graduate school expanses. All of your donations are greatly appreciated.