10 Lessons You Should Learn From Covid 19
10 life lessons we learned from the COVID-19 subsequent global lockdown.
– No financial success can compensate the lack of love, partnership & emotional intimacy
2. Working from home is much more difficult if you don`t like your job
Do you need to find your life purpose? I can help! Follow this link
3. If you are pro-active and think outside of the box, you can still increase your income
– Now it is the time to start the side hustle you`ve been thinking about
4. Not eating smart keeps you lethargic and tired
– Also why you don`t want to exercise
5. Happiness is a daily choice
– You are responsible for your own happiness
6. If you are not in the driver`s seat, you are the passenger
– Don`t let excuses keep you stuck!
7. If you want to stay fit without a gym, you can!
– The question is, do you want to, or not?
If you DO want it, try my workouts for free with the 7-day free trial effective and fun!
8. Spending too much time on SM consumes your mind and sucks your productivity
– Wondering why are you so “busy…,” check how much time you spend on SM/per day; you will be amazed!
9 Practicing self-care keeps you sane
– Isolation is mentally very taxing and you have to invest an effort to feel good, and keep it scheduled
10. Having a growth mindset allows you to come up with opportunities for personal development and be self-motivated
– Having a fixed mindset shackles you to stay complacent and miserable
- Guided Meditations That Build Unshakable Confidence (FREE Download)
- The Story Behind Luna Voda Coaching: How I Got From Lost To Found & Discovered My Life Purpose in My Twenties
- Five Evidence-Based Methods To Keep Your Brain Young and Improve Your Memory
- How To Resolve Conflict in 5 Steps
- You Are One Discovery Call Away From Changing Your Life The Way YOU Want It!