This recipe is delicious, easy to digest, and packed with goodness.
Also, very very easy to make!
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 package of riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk/tea/kombucha/or just water
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts/or pecans
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs raw almond butter
- Dash of cinnamon, cumin and turmeric (you may want to add a pinch of black pepper to enhance absorption)
- 1 ts cacao powder (optional)
- 1 small apple or pear (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries/or raspberries
- 1 ts of green powder (if you want to sneak in more greens)
- 1 chopped zucchini
You can also add nutritional yeast or bee pollen (for extra protein and vitamin B complex)
- Soak the chia seeds in your liquid of choice for about 20-30 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Told you it is THAT easy.:)
Talk to you soon! Please make sure to subscribe to my blog to receive notifications for upcoming posts.