Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Drink
If you train a lot, get sick a lot (or want to prevent getting sick!), recover from an injury, or simply want to strengthen your immune system – add turmeric to your daily routine!
WHY -> Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
Curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A cup with boiling hot water, mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice, a teaspoon of unfiltered apple cider vinegar, a dash of cayenne pepper, ground ginger – stir well and consume on an empty stomach
Browse through my blog for more tricks & healthy recipes
- 7 Types Of People You Need To AVOID If You Want To Be In A Healthy Relationship
- The 5 ‘Wounded’ Inner Child Archetypes — Which Archetype Are You?
- How To Balance The Feminine And Masculine Energies In Your Body
- How To Read Body Language & Build Better Rapport With Others
- How To Identify Your Triggers To Avoid Self-Sabotage