Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Drink
If you train a lot, get sick a lot (or want to prevent getting sick!), recover from an injury, or simply want to strengthen your immune system – add turmeric to your daily routine!
WHY -> Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
Curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A cup with boiling hot water, mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice, a teaspoon of unfiltered apple cider vinegar, a dash of cayenne pepper, ground ginger – stir well and consume on an empty stomach
Browse through my blog for more tricks & healthy recipes
- Overcome The Fear of Not Being Enough & Rebuild Your Confidence
- My Story: From A Complete Mess to Taking Ownership of My Life and Changing My Story
- Unlock Your Power & Win In Life With Purpose
- 5 Communication Improvements That Help Any Committed Relationship Stay Healthy
- The Hidden Link Between Your Sex Life & Weight Loss!