By changing your emotions, you change your experience. How? By aligning your thoughts to match your desired feelings.
You Can Master Your Emotions.
When you think self-degrading thoughts of judgment, shame, and scarcity, you produce their emotional equivalent of feeling miserable, desperate, and unloved.
The opposite is TRUE, as well.
When you think empowering thoughts of appreciation, forgiveness, compassion, and generosity, you recreate the reciprocal feelings of joy, kindness, and universal love.
What you see (in the mirror) is what you get.
🔺When you see yourself with the eyes of acceptance and love, you act as your own best friend.
🔺The results are immediate. You move from a place of judgment to a place of confidence and courage.
🔻No, occasional negative thoughts don’t mean that you don’t love yourself.
🔻It’s how you handle them that creates your overall EXPERIENCE (and results!)
What you see in the mirror is who you are on the inside.
- Your programming creates your IDENTITY.
- Your identity creates your BELIEFS.
- Your beliefs create your DECISIONS
- Your decisions create your ACTIONS
- Your actions constitute your BEHAVIOR
- Your behavior shapes your habits
- Your habits, actions and behavior create your results.
- Every aspect of our wellbeing is interconnected. How we do one thing is how we do everything!