This recipe is delicious, easy to digest, and packed with goodness.
Also, very very easy to make!
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 package of riced cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk/tea/kombucha/or just water
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts/or pecans
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs raw almond butter
- Dash of cinnamon, cumin and turmeric (you may want to add a pinch of black pepper to enhance absorption)
- 1 ts cacao powder (optional)
- 1 small apple or pear (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries/or raspberries
- 1 ts of green powder (if you want to sneak in more greens)
- 1 chopped zucchini
You can also add nutritional yeast or bee pollen (for extra protein and vitamin B complex)
- Soak the chia seeds in your liquid of choice for about 20-30 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Told you it is THAT easy.:)
Talk to you soon! Please make sure to subscribe to my blog to receive notifications for upcoming posts.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.