Are you ready to start the new decade fresh and energized?
I am here to help you decide whether or not it’s time to do a metabolic reset.
But first, why am I talking about a metabolic reset in the first place? It has nothing to do with fad diets or detox pills.
Let me explain!
The body is designed to be self-cleaning and to excrete toxins, but here’s the problem….
- It can’t always handle the toxic overload present in today’s environment.
- Chemicals not excreted accumulate in our fat cells and cell membranes become internal toxins.
- These toxins corrode the body from the inside out, making it harder to lose weight, have more energy or feel good in your body.
So what is a metabolic reset exactly?
A metabolic reset is a gentle way of clearing excess toxins from the body so it can operate at its highest potential.
Think of this reset as something that delivers an all access pass to boundless reserves of energy that you didn’t know you had!
A metabolic reset is like restarting your computer in order to reboot the system and clear the bugs and viruses that slow it down from operating at its optimal capacity.
You’ll find that every part of your body works better simply by “switching on” your metabolism through cleansing.
My clients find that cleansing helps them:
- Shed excess weight (especially belly fat)
- Boost energy
- Feel lighter and cleaner
- Decrease cravings
- Experience deeper sleep and clearer skin
- Improve your digestion (less gas and bloating)
- Feel more present in your relationships
- Feel more confident in your body
- Decrease congestion and allergy symptoms
- Discover food sensitivities
- Reconnect to your sensuality
- Create new healthy habits that energize you
How will I know if it’s time for me to cleanse?
Glad you asked!
It’s time for you to cleanse if you answer “YES” to any of these questions:
- You get bloated after eating
- You tend to gain weight easily, especially in your belly
- You have extra pounds that won’t come off with diet and exercise
- You have headaches more than occasionally
- You frequently belch or feel gassy or gurgling in your belly
- You tend to feel lethargic during the day
- You have cravings for sugary or starchy foods
- You experience mood swings or anxiety
- You have difficulty focusing or experience foggy brain
- You feel alienated from your physical wisdom
- You find it challenging to eat intuitively
- You experience pain, muscle soreness, or stiffness in your joints
- You feel addicted to activities that you know aren’t good for you… and yet you can’t stop
- You feel anxious, upset, nervous, or downright cranky
What do I do now?
In my health coaching practice, I lead my clients through a detailed, step-by-step 14-Day Cleanse, complete with cleansing menus, recipes, customized meditations, Q&A sessions, and daily guidelines.
If you answered “YES” to any of the symptoms above, then click here now to schedule a time to talk with me about cleansing.
I’ll help you decide whether or not to do this reset, and if cleansing is right for you I’ll show you how to get started.
To your best health in 2020!
~ Ana-Maria (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meanwhile, download your free e-book: