Reset Your Taste Buds With The 14-day cleanse protocol + 2 Coaching Calls and On-going Support
Do you want to double your energy, reset your digestion, and look and feel more youthful?
Many of my clients do and this is why I created this program.
In this post, I will first help you decide whether or doing this introductory 14-day program will benefit you.
So why do some people need a cleanse?
Your body is designed to be self-cleaning and to excrete toxins on its own, but here’s the problem….
- It can’t always handle the toxic overload present in today’s environment.
- Chemicals not excreted accumulate in our fat cells and cell membranes become internal toxins.
It’s time for you to cleanse if you answer “YES” to any of these questions:
- You get bloated after eating
- You spend a lot of money on skin care and facials to get the “glow” you want
- You tend to gain weight easily, especially in your belly
- You have extra pounds that won’t come off with diet and exercise
- You have headaches more than occasionally
- You frequently belch or feel gassy or gurgling in your belly
- You tend to feel lethargic during the day
- You have cravings for sugary or starchy foods
- You experience mood swings or anxiety
- You have difficulty focusing or experience foggy brain
- You feel alienated from your physical wisdom
- You find it challenging to eat intuitively
- You experience pain, muscle soreness, or stiffness in your joints
- You feel addicted to habits that you know aren’t good for you… and yet you can’t stop
- You feel anxious, nervous, or downright cranky
What does a 14-day cleanse do exactly?
A cleanse is a gentle way of clearing excess toxins from the body so it can operate at its highest potential.
Think of this reset as something that delivers an all access pass to boundless reserves of energy that you didn’t know you had!
To help you decide: check out these free recipes:
I feel so great. My skin is glowing…I feel happy, energized and confident. I eat anti-inflammatory and anti-aging foods, and I feel and I look younger.~ A testimony from a coaching client
You’ll find that every part of your body works better simply by “switching on” your metabolism through cleansing.
A healthy gut results in healthy looking skin and less cravings for sugar and processed foods.
The protocol you receive includes step-by-step instructions what to eat during the reset and what foods to avoid during the cleanse. You will also receive bonus smoothie recipes for glowing skin created by me.
During the coaching calls, you will also learn the basic principles of mindful eating and pave the foundation of new healthy habits.
In addition to the nutritional plan, you will receive bonus recipes that I have created for my one-on-one clients.
You will also get access to me via email and text messages throughout the entire program. This is a huge advantage!
As an even greater bonus, you receive two coaching calls (30 minutes each) with me so I can help you stay on track, provide guidance, coach you on mindful eating, keep you motivated and set you up for success!
Results you can expect:
- Improved digestion
- Clearer skin
- More youthful appearance
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Better absorption of nutrients
- Motivation to stay healthy
- Development of healthy habits that energize you
- Better understanding of nutrition
- Better mood and better concentration
- Higher endurance for exercise
Ready to improve your digestion? Scroll down to download the program.
What do I get from the program?
You receive a detailed, step-by-step 14-Day Cleanse nutrition plan, complete with cleansing menus and recipes, two coaching calls with a certified health coach, two guided meditations, two sets of customized affirmations for consistent motivation, and daily support via text messages and email.
Please note that…
Unlike most programs on the Internet where you download a PDF and are left to your own devices, in this program you receive daily support and accountability via weekly check-ins and daily text/and email support directly with me.
Your success is promised!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more how to start!